Name Of Post: DMHO Nalgonda ANM, Pharmacist Job Notification
Short Information:District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Civil Assistant Surgeon. DMHO has about 119 vacant positions to fulfill in Nalgonda.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ANM, and MBBS qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for DMHO Nalgonda Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon||12||MBBS|
|ANM||96||10th / Intermediate(10+2) / ANM|
|Pharmacist||08||Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy|
|Lab Technician||03||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 34 years as on closing date of applications.
How to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5400 – 34000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit, RoR and as per the Presidential order by the District Selection Committee.
O/o DM&HO, Nalgonda.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th July 2021
Download the Official Notification of DMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here