Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test exam is held by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana for the recruitment of Primary Teachers (Level -1), Trained Graduate Teachers (Level 2), and Post Graduate Teachers (Level 3).
HTET 2021 Highlights
Here are the key points of the HTET Exam:
|Name of Exam||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education – Haryana (BSEH)|
|Posts||PRT, TGT, PGT|
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper mode|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
The HTET application form is expected to be released in the month of November – December 2021 on the official website of BSEH. The application fees for the candidates of other states is Rs 1000/- for PGT and Rs.1800/- for TGT. The application fees can be paid online.
HTET 2020-21 Exam Dates
Here are the important dates of the HTET 2020-21 exam:
|HTET Events||Important Dates for HTET 2020||Important Dates for HTET 2021|
|Release of HTET Notification||November 16, 2020||November 2021|
|Starting of HTET Application Process||November 16, 2020||December 2021|
|Last Date of HTET Application Process||December 10, 2020||December 2021|
|HTET Application Form Correction||December 11, 2021||December 2021|
|Release of HTET Admit Card||January 02 – 03, 2021||January 2022|
|HTET Final List||April 08, 2021||February 2022|
HTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants from the age of 18 to 38 years can apply for the HTET 2021 exam. Here are the details on educational qualification for various posts:
HTET Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher
Candidates must have one of the following set of educational qualifications to apply for HTET Primary Teacher:
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent along with the 50% marks of the two-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary or any equivalent along with 45% or above marks of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary or any equivalent with 50% or above marks and passed or appearing in the final year of the 4 -year B.El.Ed course.
- Senior Secondary or equivalent along with the 50% or above marks and has already completed or appeared in the final semester of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*
- Completed Graduation or appearing in the final year of a 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Passed Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or completed Senior Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi.
HTET Eligibility Criteria for Trained Graduate Teacher
Candidates must have one of the following set of educational qualifications to apply for HTET Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2021:
- Completed Graduation in the applicable stream and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Passed Graduation in the applicable stream with at least 50% and completed or pursuing 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation in the appropriate stream with 45% or above marks and completed or pursuing 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Passed Senior Secondary or any equivalent along with 50% or above marks and completed or pursuing the final semester of the 4- year B.El.Ed or Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary or any equivalent with 50% or above marks and completed or appearing in the last year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
HTET Eligibility for Post Graduate Teacher
Here are the eligibility criteria for the aspirants who wish to apply for HTET Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Must have completed Post Graduation on the concerned subject with 50% or above marks.
- Achieved a Bachelor of Education
- Must have completed Matrics with Hindi & Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in Hindi.
- Must own a consistently good academic record.
HTET 2021 Application Form
The application form for HTET 2021 is expected to start in the month of December 2021 on the official website. On the other hand, the application process for HTET 2020 has been closed.
Here is the step-by-step for HTET application process:
HTET Application Form: Registration Part-I
- Visit the official website of HTET Exam – www.bseh.org.in
- Click on the “HTET 2021 application form” link on the home page
- Before you fill in all the information, read all the instructions.
- Then fill in the mandatory fields such as the full name of the candidate, parents’ name, religion, gender, date of birth, a valid mobile number and email ID, communication and permanent address, and educational details etc.
- Click on save and then click on the “submit” button. A provisional User ID & registration number will be mailed to the registered email address.
HTET Application Form: Registration Part-II
- In stage 2 of the application process, a recent passport size colour photograph and a scanned copy of the signature and thumb impression of the applicant must be submitted as per the specifications.
- Candidates must pay the application fee to complete the registration process
- After the payment is done, take a printout of the completed application form of HTET 2021.
HTET Application Fee can be paid in the mode of online via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
|SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs.1200/-|
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs.2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1800/-||Rs.2400/-|
|Thumb Impression||10 kb to 30 kb|
|Scanned Photograph||20 kb to 50 kb|
|Scanned Signature||10 kb to 20 kb|
|HTET 2020-21 Additional Result||Click Here|
|HTET 2020-21 Result and List of selected candidates||Click here|
|List of Candidates for HTET PGT Level 1||Click Here|
|List of Candidates for HTET TGT Level 2||Click Here|
|List of Candidates for HTET PRT Level 3||Click Here|